Una canzone italiana…
This was the title of our very first #brotokoll workshops 2019 – and in that workshop we celebrated the premiere of a recipe, that has become a „must do“ for our workshops‘ recipe list.
Rising temperatures, summer feeling, holiday vibes and the smell of barbecue all around me – I can’t help but have to give you an exclusive insight into the #brotokoll workshop world.
So here we go with a mediterranean sourdough-bread with a „Best-Of-Italy“ inside!
Little Italy: The recipe’s name says it all
- The excitement until you will pull out this dream of a bread from the oven will cause sleepless nights à la „Nessun dorma“
- The intense aroma of dried tomatoes leads your thoughts directly to the „Azzurro“-blue sky and lovely sun of Sicily
- Laminating that beautiful dough reminds you the famous Strada Del Sole
- In comparison with Little Italy’s ovenspring, Pavarotti’s vocal volume seems like a panino
- The irresistable herbs are – as they say in Italy – un scandalo
- The double fermented Polenta-Porridge – as „segreto speciale“ provokes a joyful „Mamma mia!“
And at the latest, once you’ve cracked the Polenta-Parmesan-Crust, there is just one sentence in your mind you wanna shout out into the universe:
Lasciate mi mangiaaaare!
Did I promise too much? Now you know why Little Italy is a fixed starter on (almost) every #brotokoll workshop recipe-list.
I wish you a great remaining summer, a lot of fun and awesome Little Italy bakes!